Friday, June 7, 2013

SUMMER SAVING FASHION TIPS

ITS that time for music fest's, concerts, graduations , single and and ready to mingle got to look your best right but want to save some dough well I got some money saving tips for ya!!

!1) Manicures so its summer and you want hot looking nails but want to save like $ 30 plus a tip do your own now I know what your thinking yea right but the newest innovation nail stickers  Essie, Revlon , Maybelline have come out with nail stickers you can apply in less than 20 minutes every color and design price range from 2.50!!!-7.99 plus tax

2) Ombre Hairstyles so Ombre' from light caramel to platinum blonde is so stylish for summer and great for the sunny season do it yourself or have a friend, roomate or sister help out Feria Kits are absoluteley great and they will be releasing 3 more in July The Loreal Feria Wild Ombre' Kit price range 9.99-13.99 comes with all the neccsary tools

3) Foundation okay okay its super annoying to like be wearing pinkish foundation and not cute I am Puerto Rican and Half Mexican so I have olive skin and I turn caramel in the summer this tip will save you $50 so you can add yellow food dye to your drugstore foundation I would love to buy Nars but he wants 50 bucks no no Affordable brands are NYX, NYC, E.L.F. and add the yellow food dye 2 drops mix mix mix then apply add pretty bronzer and your look is set woo!

Please feel free to comment or ask if you have a beauty or fashion dilemma I will help you solve it $$$ave your money for a vacation and let me help you out:)


No comments:

Post a Comment